Friday, October 17, 2014

Funny Picture Friday

This child is quite the dresser!! He is soooo very particular about what he wears every day, from his underwear, socks and pants to his shirt, hat and shoes!! This outfit is one of a kind. He dug through the hat box and found his old train conductor hat and said "Check out what I found mom!!" He thought he was looking super cool that day!
 
Many days if he wants something in particular and it's not clean, I may or may not pull it out of the dirty clothes!
 
His go to outfits are:
 
LSU jersey (pictured) and LIGHT green cargo pants
Camo shirt and DARK green pants
LIGHT jeans and his cars shirt
and then other different variations but I have to make sure those key items are ready to be worn at least twice a week. He also gets pretty particular about his boots, every day he chooses between cowboy boots, work boots, and rubber boots. Next year may be an issue when he finds out he won't be allowed to wear boots to school!!  
 
 
This child cracks me up!! He is actually a lot like me with his clothing opinions and he is also a little organizer, which makes my heart very happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment