Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Two of a Kind

These two little boys will make your heart melt and then turn around and make you want to scream the next....but it only takes one quick glance and your heart is back to melting!! 

They constantly make mischief together and they love playing together...well at least most days!! 

They always take care of each other...

They continue to make memorable moments a reality....
They love to play dress up together....





They still continue to save the world together....two at a time....
They feed off of each other's silliness....



They love being boys together, playing in the mud, riding 4-wheelers, splashing in the water, playing with toy guns and just being outside doing what little boys do best!!




They even took their first private plane ride together on "Air Grandpere" recently!! The first of many more I am sure....
And then when it comes times to crash at night....you will usually find them together again, snuggled up together!

 

I love living life with these two right by my side and constantly making my life worth living to the best of my ability!! I am grateful that God chose me to be their mommy!! I cherish every minute and look forward to the next. 

Stay tuned for many more memorable adventures with these two!



No comments:

Post a Comment