Friday, December 27, 2013

Teacher Gifts

For the boy's Christmas party at daycare they did a cookie swap for Santa so each child had to make 17 cookies.

I found these adorable reindeer cookies on Pinterest, so Brooks and I got to work one night!!




They turned out super cute, probably because I had a super cute helper!!!! 




And then for teacher Christmas gifts I found these adorable little elf bags and we stuffed socks inside and then got some cake balls from one of my friends at church. The bags and treats were a hit with the teachers and the whole gift cost about $5 each!! For Dani's teachers we did socks and then she made chocolate covered pretzel sticks!

The boys got to wear their Christmas PJ's to school for their party and eat some of the cookies....



One more gift we made was the Thanks Tree...

Cade's teacher, Mrs. Fronek was retiring from teaching so we also found this idea on Pinterest, I don't know what I would do without Pinterest!! I had an artist friend of mine, Joy Petty, trace out the tree for me. I painted it brown and then wrote "Thank you for helping us grow".
  

Dani and I snuck up to the daycare one afternoon after Mrs. Fronek left for the day and got every child's fingerprint on the tree!! The kids had so much fun contributing to the project and they all did a great job with their fingerprints!! It came out beautiful and Mrs. Fronek was very surprised and appreciative. We hope that is something she will always treasure looking back on all of the years she contributed to teaching and helping children grow!! We are very appreciative of her and everything she has taught our boys over the last three years!


No comments:

Post a Comment