Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gender Reveal Party!

I don't think I have officially done a blog announcement on this but....

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!

That's right, Aunt Mandie is pregnant, Wahoo!!!


Baine and Mandie came in town recently for a visit with the family and so Baine could attend the annual men's bow hunting weekend in St. Francisville.

Mandie was 18 weeks pregnant at the time and so I convinced them to let me throw them a small, family gender reveal party!! They went and got an ultra sound done at the same place where we found out what both Cade and Brooks were called First Glimpse.

They opened the envelope, alone together at the LSU Lakes and then called a local bakery to make a cake to reveal the gender of Baby Breaux. Meanwhile....I was getting my party planning wheels spinning!!! I had so much fun planning, it was my first time to throw a gender reveal shower, and it was a blast!!!









The whole family showed up for the big reveal!!



Everyone had to wear the color of bandanna of their gender guess and then of course eat off of the same color of plates as their guess as well!!


Mandie spilled the beans with me, so I had to wear both colors as well since I already knew!







Everyone joined in on the fun....





The cake looked awesome!!



And then it was time for the big reveal......
DRUMROLL PLEASE....

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!
WAHOO...



Everyone was thrilled, especially DD!!



Then she got to open her gifts from everyone. Since I found out the day before, I couldn't resist doing some shopping for my new NIECE!!!



Even the kids had a great time!! They don't really comprehend that they are going to have a new niece very soon, but I know they can't wait to meet her just like everyone else!!


It was a great party and so much fun to get to share that moment with the family!! March can't come soon enough!!!! Stay tuned for the baby shower coming in December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment