Friday, October 5, 2012

Funny Story Friday....

Goldfish Explosion....
 
Every day when we get home from daycare Brooks is STARVING and just digs through the pantry for any food he can get his hands on.
 
On this particular day, he grabbed goldfish and was following me around the kitchen as I was pulling the ingredients out to make dinner, Cade was asking for juice, I was trying to pre-heat the oven, taking my high heels off so I could move at a quicker pace, on the phone with Josh talking about what time he would be home......
 
And all of a sudden I see a sea of goldfish fly into the air and ultimately land ALL OVER the kitchen floor!!!!
 
Brooks was shaking the bag as he was following me whining for me to get him a snack, and he got so frustrated that he gave the bag one hard shake and there they went!! He certainly got my attention....
 
 He decided he should just pour the rest of them out.....
 
  He did "help" me clean up....

Just so you can see how far the goldfish flew....yea that is two goldfish in my icemaker!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment