Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy around!!
 
For Father's Day this year Daddy got a NICE new ride!! He has been saving up for a while to purchase his new Ranger side by side and now having the new property close by it was perfect timing! He actually drove and got it the day before Father's Day, so I am sure you can guess what we did for Father's day??!!
 
 
The kids also made him some cute homemade cards....
 
To kick it off was the daycare question of the week,
What are some things that Daddies do?
 
Brooks responded: works, cooks me steak and takes me fishing!!
Sounds pretty accurate, funny kid!
 

 In Sunday School at church Cade listed "5 things that I love about my Daddy"
 
1. Me and my dad play with my dog
2. He tickles me.
3. He cooks me steak.
4. He plays with me.
5. I like to go hunting squirrels with him.
 
Dani drew up the card below and had everyone sign it for him.



 
Just a few pictures from Father's day, eating at Sammy's with Daddy and Grandpere and fishing from the new Ranger at the property!

 
Thankful that our kids have such a godly example as a father who is hard working, loving, fun, and so wise in all that he teaches them!!
 
Happy Father's Day to my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment